I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Monday, October 24, 2011

Where's My God Damn Money!!!

So I got up this morning and went through the normal routine of getting the kids up dressed and off to school. It is always an event....not the sweet loving atmosphere you would hope for, but the for christsake why does it take a ten year old 20 minutes to take a shower and no you can't wear you flip fops to school it's 40 degrees outside. What do you want for lunch...I don't know surprise me. Ugh really just tell me what the hell you want to eat for the love of god. And please when I check on you in the shower and ask if you washed you hair don't lie and tell me that you did when I can clearly see your hair is not even remotely wet. I also very much enjoy asking my son if he brushed his teeth. His response is yes mom I brushed my teeth and it annoys me to no end to have ask hey did you put toothpaste on the toothbrush? As he gets pissed off at me and turns around to walk back upstairs yelling well you didn't tell me to use toothpaste...OMFG really? Anyway after and hour of torturing myself and my family I finally get everyone out of the house and off to school. I drag my lazy ass off to the gym where I do my stupid workout that after a weekend of eating whatever I want and drinking enough beer for a small elephant to stay hydrated I think.... is this really worth it. But alas I push through it. As I am comtemplating what to do next go home and clean the house or take a nap before work I realize that Jesus Christ I really don't want to have to work anymore. I mean I love my job, but I really think that I am supposed to be rich. Somewhere along the lines I fucked up and missed my opportunity at the big pay off. Because as far as I can tell.... is this really the whole thing? I mean how come some people get to have more money than God and others have nothing. Now I am living very comfortably don't get me wrong but for crying out loud...in the words of Cuba Gooding Jr 'SHOW ME THE EFFING MONEY" I am not just talking about a few extra bucks weekly, I want to be so flithy god damn rich that my net worth is higher than Oprahs. Now don't give me the stupid speech oh work really hard and you will get rewarded because that's bullshit. I have worked hard my whole life and guess what the trips to Hawaii are few and far between...actually they are nonexistant. How come Oprah gets to have millions...I mean c'mon she is a talk show host, who got lucky...and by the way while we are talking Opie... where the hell is my car? You give out all of these effing cars to people and I watched your show for 20 years I never got invited to your Favorite things show. Screw you lady!! Now I know I sound a little bit bitter but hey this is my blog and I could care less. Let's not forget about the next generation of people who are millionaires....the ones who belong to the lucky sperm club. You know the Paris Hilton's who never had to lift a finger to actually work but will live off of what their parents did for generations to come. Oh and who won't appreciate anything because they feel that they are entitled to it. We are such a lucky nation to have these kids coming of age. And Americans' wonder why they are not loved by all of the other countries um have you met the Jackson kids, millionaires fucked up for life. Like many Americans I play the lottery and I often sit and wonder if I hit the big jackpot what would I do with all of that money. Well I can tell you what I wouldn't do, I def wouldn't be working anymore. I mean how stupid are those people who finally strike it rich and they keep their jobs, are you joking? Why would you feel the need to continue to work clearly you didn't deserve my money so i will just take it off of your hands Jackass. I mean you are potato farmer for Christ sakes who drove your tractor to the local store and bought a lottery ticket, you are an idiot, yet now you have more money than the ruler of the free world. I feel very safe knowing that you will be returning to work in the morning and not spending a dime of it because "gosh what would I do with all of that money?" Here's a fucking thought don't buy a god damn ticket if you aren't going to spend any of it, cause guess what some of us would actually enjoy living life to the fullest with all of that money. And I hate those people who say "well I am so happy that the money didn't change them" are you flipping kidding me? It didn't change them because they were idiots to begin with and now they are rich idiots. Give me the god damn cash I will let it change me...that's why I play the lottery....so I can win and do things that I could only dream about doing someday...not so I can continue to pick potatoes in rural Idaho. Here's a thought get your teeth fixed freak. Did you ever notice that everyone who wins the lottery has effed up teeth? And they look like they just got punched in the face or rolled out of bed. I mean buy a brush that's what you can do with your money. Help out the people in your town get educated beyond the 3rd grade. Or how about those people who get rich by inventing shit....like the jibitz lady. A mom from no where usa takes a cuff link and hot glues something cute to the top of it and sticks to her kids croc. Well it just so happens that Ray Croc himself notices this kid on a playground and asks about the jibitz. He contacts the stay at home mom and guess what. Ray Croc buys her idea for millions of dollars....and miss stay at home Mom is now a multimillionaire. That my friends would never happen to me. Or the kid who invented the bacon drip pan because his mom ran out of paper towels when he wanted bacon to eat. This as seen on tv product is now sold in Walmarts across the country next to the microwave section. i believe this kid was 11 years old and is now a multimillionaire. My kids had better start earning their keep or they are out!!! I mean god I would help out people if I was rich. I have my list of family and friends that would be set for life if I ever hit the big one. And i would donate to charities, just give me a shot.... $$$$$$ ....Peace Out...

No comments: