I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the worst mood ever.....

ok so did you ever wake up in the morning just friggin angry.....the alarm goes off and you get up and want to scream at the top of your lungs WTF!!! Everyone in the house walks around on egg shells and this pisses you off even more....like what's wrong with them why aren't they just acting normal....o wait i know why because I am ready to rip someone's head off for no apparent reason. And you wait for that one thing that will really set you off, you know throw you over the edge...and then it happens. The smallest little unimportant thing like where is my slipper or my daughters pair of jeans that she has to wear with that shirt...or god forbid you run out of milk or cream...then in your head it just becomes the end of the world. I hate these days. The mood stays with you no matter what you do. and unless you either get drunk or just sit in a room without anyone speaking to you so you can just be angry alone nothing will help you get out of the mood.

These are the days when my inability to simply drop an issue becomes next to impossible, I find that one thing that will put my husband into just as bad a mood as I am in and continue to harp on it until his mood sucks too. I know very unfair and not so nice but when these moods hit it's every man for himself. So as he walks around grumping under his breath you yell something like I can hear what your saying...which prompts him to respond with I don't care....yup great mornings...

So while everyone is looking at you waiting for your head to do a 360 and your eyes to roll into the back of your head...you realize that you are being irrational and wait a minute why are you mad at them. O I know because they had the nerve to wake up in a good mood and gosh o jolly ready to face the day....Screw that give me a captain and coke and get the hell out of my way or I may just kill you...LOL

OK so i know what you are saying...the men are saying wow I've never had one of those days and the women are saying thank god it's not just me who has those days...So what to do...eat a pound of chocolate and say screw it, but o wait a minute if I eat that tiny little square of chocolate I will gain 250 pounds all in my ass....it's a no win situation....

So you think well my mood will definitely change by the time I get to work , but then you realize it's wing night...FML....

Peace....

No comments: