I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have you ever just really been in the mood for an ice coffee...well I am usually all of the time. Today I was dying to have a really cold french vanilla iced coffee with skim milk...not rocket science right? or so you would have thought....I drive up to Dunkin Donuts I wasn't able to go to the one that I normally do so I went to a different dunks. But hey the name is the same therefore the coffee should be the same also...not true!!! This coffee tasted like dog shit....the ice was nearly nil and the coffee itself must've been sitting there since they opened at 5 am...o yeah skim milk apparently means dump as much light cream as you can in it so it looks like regular milk instead of coffee...

I have worked in restaurants my whole life, I know pretty pathetic however the first rule of thumb is consistency....same product every time you go there...I am not a food critic or coffee critic, but if you write Dunkin Donuts on your sign shouldn't you sell the same caliber of coffee as every other Dunkin Donuts...I can't stand it!! It's coffee that's your specialty how can you mess this up...next thing you know the donuts will be baked instead of fried...WTF!! And what's the deal with the whole syrup thing instead of brewing the actual coffee....you are a coffee place brew your shit!!! Don't splash some artificial shit into my coffee and call that french vanilla...dammit if I want a slush puppy I will go to a friggin 7 -11 and squirt the shit into my own cup...

How is this hard they don't even have to grind the damn beans all they have to do is put it into the filter and throw it in and push a button...get it right!!! So needless to say I didn't drink the coffee I threw it out and wasted 2 bucks...I am not happy about this!!!

I may have to jump ship to Starbucks, however they have a whole set of rules for ordering and if you don't get them right than you are a complete and total idiot! Everyone behind the counter looks at you like awe man a newbie this could take awhile for them to order. They are in total disgust because you can't figure out that a grande isn't a large and WTF is a latte double skinny go fuck yourself coffee....I hate Starbucks. And if you don't order right the first time everyone in line behind you let out this giant sigh like omg hurry up...Forget it...I will brew the shit myself and stick it in the refrigerator....less aggravation!!!

PEACE OUT CUB SCOUTS!!!

No comments: