I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Monday, April 26, 2010

So it's been a while since the whole bagel incident and I am ready to make a go at breakfast again. Nothing in the form of an egg of course. School vacation is over and I survived it was a fun one this time. I started out the vaca with a birthday party for my now 9 year old daughter. Which is hard to believe that she is 9. I had 10 girls over my house and took them to the movies to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Let's just say that I can't believe that little girls can be so damn loud!!! They just scream and giggle to friggin funny. What was even more funny was that my husband had never been around so many pre teen girls at one time. I think that he was a little bit scared. They talked about boys which to my husband is a no fly zone...in other words he hasn't bought his shotgun yet and he doesn't want to hear it.

Some of the girls were a little bit out there. Like the one who brought the goodie bag back three times after she already left the party because she has sensitive skin and can't use the cream inside the bag....then she came back and said ok well can I just look at the ingredients...really just take the damn cream. And the drama omg...two of the girls crying because they think that the other girls are mad at them. I don't know if I was like that...one little girl even had a cell phone...a cell phone at nine years old....who does she really have to call? Then there was one little girl who let one rip right in the middle of eating pizza and never even skipped a beat.... ha ha ha me and my cousin were like holy crap ha ha ha ha.....and let's not forget the whole boogie incident well maybe I should save that for another day.....

On Wednesday we headed up Maine for two days of relaxing.....the ride up to Maine just simply SUCKS!!! It is three plus hours of 95 the whole way....I really love trees...because that's all that there is to look at friggin trees....my daughter with her ipod in the backseat belting out Justin Bieber the same song of course the whole way...now I love my daughter and she is pretty amazing at most things but Miley Cyrus she is not....and my son asking every 5 miles are we there yet?? I didn't think that kids really did that....and my husband who doesn't talk in the car....Yup that's right no talking in the car if only to yell at Brady not to kick his seat....who doesn't talk the car is that even normal....although in recent years he has gotten better...

Anyway Maine was fabulous great weather and fun!!! With Summer vacation in sight I hope that all goes well....

peace love and black labs!!!!

No comments: