I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IDIOTS....need I say more

So I am sure that anyone work had worked in the restaurant industry will appreciate that people are truly at times dumb!!! I had this one dude tonight ask me if I knew how to make a surfer on acid shot... so of course this was the right time to mess with him. I said no I have never made that shot what's in it? He tells me the ingredients and I make him the shot. He proceeds to tell me how it's the best shot that he has ever had and that I should try it. Seriously I have been bartending most of my life and I often wonder why people find it necessary to ask me if I know how to make their drinks...do I go to their work as i don't a gas attendent and ask them if they know how to pump gas. If I didn't know how to make drinks would I be in this industry. oh wait I just pretend to be a bartender for the free drinks....

So this same kid who still has no idea that I am messing with him asks for more shots and I again say hey what was in that? and guess what the idiot tells me again....he then takes his shot and proceeds over the jukebox...(which btw I hate that word jukebox...why is it called that? I thought it was a jootbox what's a juke anyway?) He puts a quarter in the jukebox which will get him exactly one quarter of a song...the quarter gets stuck so he bends down and positions himself in front of the coin slot and turns his head sideways almost falling over to see inside if the quarter got stuck...really why does he need to turn his sideways? because the slot is sideways? You mean to tell me that he couldn't see in the slot with his head in a normal position?? ha ha ha I just have to laugh...what a dumbass...

or we could talk about the person that comes in every Tuesdays and sits at the bar and asks every week are you still serving wings??? No not this Tuesday we decided not serve wings...really ha ha ha....

then there are the drunk people who are all happy and chatting away up in everyone's personal space...when all of a sudden something in them gets very angry and they kick a table knocking everything off the table only to have then pick everything up off of the floor that just fell off the table. Well it seems to me that wasn't a very good idea considering you are now on the dirty floor of a bar picking shit up and you are more than likely now shut off...oh wait and you look really stupid in front of the rest of the people there. ha ha ha ha thanks for the entertainment though...

A good friend suggested to me that he wished he could live certain days over and over again in a Groundhog Day type of way. In which he could do anything he wanted to do and he nobody would remember...so imagine that he walks up someone who is being really stupid and just slaps them right across the face and starts yelling at them NO! NO! NO!...lmao how funny would that be if we could really do that to people.....what would be their expressions to get slapped repeatedly and have some random guy over them yelling no no no....priceless!!!!

So to all of the idiots of the world I say thank you for the hours of entertainment at your expense of course...

Peace.....

No comments: