I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

a whole new world...

Did you ever think that you were just one scratch ticket away from changing your life. Sometimes I get so excited when I buy a scratch ticket or a powerball ticket and I think about all of the things that I could do with a million dollars. I remember one day having a conversation with a friend who couldn't even comprehend the amount of money that you could win. He kept saying I would pay off my house and buy a new car. I kept telling him to think bigger, but he couldn't understand what I meant.

I guess some people are just happy with the simple things and only wish to be happy. I want those things to, but I could imagine traveling all over the world, seeing the wonders of the world and how they could change my views. It would be nice to never have to worry about paying bills again or writing a budget.

But I guess that's why they call them scratch tickets because every time you buy one, the dreams that just coming rushing into your head give you a sense of what could be.....but then again would it be better or worse...Hopefully I will get the chance to let you know someday...lol

Peace out cub scouts....

No comments: