I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Friday, March 26, 2010

sideshow freak...

ok so about every two week I take timeout for my self and I go and get my nails done. I started to go to a new place about six months ago. It is very pleasant, very clean, and basically I like it. Anyone who has gone to have a manicure or a pedicure knows we don't want conversation we just want to relax and enjoy the experience. For me lately I have it a chore to go and get my nails done.

So today I go and the little asian woman looks at my nails, she proceeds to tell me that she doesn't want to put nails on two of my fingers. So I am immediately pissed off and I ask her why? She says well your fingers no good!!! My fingers no good??? Well gee that explains everything, I am thinking to myself I need a god damn interpreter to figure out why they are no good. So after she proceeds to make a friggin sideshow out of my nails by inviting every friggin manicurist in the god damn place to come over and look at my nails they have all dertermined they samething....YOUR FINGERS NO GOOD....so I say what do I have a fungus under my nails? and they say no....

So apparently I have dry cutiles and dry nail beds....really you think?? Just shut up and put the god damn nails on and this is relaxing??? I think I have had enough of the nail salon for awhile...i need to find something that is relaxing for me to do...once every two weeks, but I love my nails too....I wish that I could just blink and they would be done....

So my daughter has her talent show tonight at school. She is dancing to Miley Cyrus...Party in the USA... The dance is great, she is so talented. Everything that she does she excels in. I am proud of her everyday. One of the acts in teh talent show is to have the whole school lip sync We Are The World....really have you ever tried to teach a bunch of elementary school children what lip syncing is?? LOL they just don't get it...some sing out loud and some whisper and some just stand there not sure what to do...it's pretty hysterical...

anyway I will let youknow how it goes.....so you put your hands up...there playing your song..and the butterflies fly away....yeah yeah yeah it's a party in the usa...

No comments: