I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile/Laugh.....tell me what makes you smile...

Here are a few things that make me laugh or smile.....some may seem mean but you will have to admit that they are also funny.... .....a hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning ....a warm hot sunny summer day ....a hug from my kids ....doggie kisses ....flip flops ....a great movie wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket ....a kayak ride on the lake ....toasting marshmellows ....late night conversations with great friends ....when somebody trips or falls ....fresh flowers ....a great tasting drink that I made ....sarcasism ....listening to Jerry ....a million stars ....someone who tips well ....when someone gets pissed at me in traffic ....silence ....noise ....presents wrapped in the comics ....sunflowers ....hand made cards ....warm cookies right out of the oven ....a great glass of pinot nior ....an ice cold beer of a hot day ....the finished product ....watching my daughter dance when she thinks I am not looking ....looking at old pictures ....hearing the same funny stories from my friends over and over again ....a person who has the courage to sing in public ....tailgatng at Buffett ....going to a Bruins game ....tiolet paper stuck to the bottom of someones shoe ....a great tan ....idiots who come into my bar ....a beautiful kiss ....weddings ....driving with all of the windows open ....the smell of the beach ....chocloate chip ice cream ....my minnie mouse coffee mug ....my bottle opener ....a great fitting pair of jeans ....greasy breakfast after a night of drinking ....hearing my son laugh ....looking back ....looking forward ....surprise visits from friends ....packages in the mail ....turning the music up to full volume ....dancing like nobody's watching ....holding a new baby for the first time ....and a great book.....

No comments: