I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

it's just shit right.....

so as I sit and ponder what to blog I realized that just talking about some stupid shit is enough entertainment for most people...and I have also figured out that people just love to hear me bitch about whatever is on my mind at the moment...

so here goes I guess...WTF is wrong with people who don't pick up their dog's shit...I mean seriously I have walked my daughter to school and encountered dog poops that I swear have come from an elephant...and on more than one occasion have been witness to one of my own kids or another kid pretty much stepping in the shit while running so that their feet don't just step in the shit they slide threw it...really so not only do they start to freak out screaming and crying MOMMY IS SMELLS BAD GET IT OFF GET IT OFF...as they realize that they now have animal feces on the bottom of their shoe, but that their mother has started gagging and pretty much puking in her mouth while trying to clean off their shoe by rubbing the thing in the grass because hey so sorry but we didn't come prepared for our children to slide threw dog shit on their way into school...and you mean to tell me that the dog owner didn't see good ole Rover who is the size of a gorilla take a shit on the sidewalk...Have you ever heard of poop bags or maybe one of the thousand Market Basket bags that you throw away in the trash...you could stop and pick it up, but god forbid that you have to carry your dog's shit on your early morning stroll...that's like leaving your kids dirty shit diaper on the side of the road because the smell was making you sick...

let's not forget the dog owners who carry around their cute little ankle biters in purses or in carriages...give me a friggin break man...it's a dog not a child...you can't bring into the mall just because it fits into your bag...are you an idiot no dogs allowed actually means no dogs allowed...and do you really think that your baby chiuchua wants to wear a hat and skirt fuck no...that's just messed...hey you freaks don't dress up your dogs it weird...and guess what just cause your cute little puppy does tiny little doggy poops doesn't mean that you don't have to pick the shit up..it's still shit dumbass and somebody will step in it...

Then there is the dirty dog and I am totally perplexed and extremely grossed out by this breed...and I have to say that unfortunately my dog has succumbed to the dirty dog once...so I was walking my cute black lab down my street and I had my son with me...a cute little boy with his mommy and his doggy out for a walk until....I looked over at my precious little pup...mommy's baby the cutest dog ever and she was chewing on something that she had picked up..now me being the good doggy mom that I am couldn't let her eat off of the ground...so I bent down and pryed her mouth open and stuck my hand inside and pulled out what she was chewing on...only to realize that I now had a handful on another's dogs shit in my hand...under my fingernails...up my arm..in between my fingers...I immediatley started to throw up on the side on my street gagging and vomiting right out there for everyone to see......my son saw me puking and started to completely friggin loose it crying and screaming my mom is throwiing up what's wrong mommy...my dog was running pulling me down the street by the leash because I had scared her...so now we are all running back towards my house not because we were trying to win a race but because my dog was in the lead...my son crying and screaming, my dog in a full sprint and me with shit on my hand and puking while running behind everyone...yelling at my son to hurry up because the smell of the shit was beyond gross...what a site...I got back to my house and ran in and scoured my hand in the hottest water that I could get basically getting third degree burns and still gagging at the horror of what just happened trying to get the shit out from under my beautifully manicured 25 dollar a week friggin nails...and then I scoured out my dogs mouth who sat there patiently because she knew that she was a dirty crap eating mutt who was in big trouble...After all was said and done my son turned to me and said if you were going to pick up Jetta's poop why didn't you just use a poop bag....UGH!!!! FML!!!!

if you own a dog...pick up it's shit or I will find you...peace out!!!

No comments: