I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SSS....you figure it out....

I haven't written anything in a few days because I really have nothing interesting to blog about. It seems like everyone around me just keeps getting bad news....

Did you ever feel like you are in a giant slow globe and every once in awhile someone picks up your snow globe and tips it upside down and shakes it....well that's how I have felt since the beginning of the year. I am really starting to get annoyed with everything going wrong all at once. First i work really hard to throw my husband a surprise 40th and it goes off great without a hitch. He is totally surprised and everyone has a great time. The next day he breaks his leg. Really? He has been skating since he was like four years old and has never gotten hurt. Snow globe shaken syndrome. Then we lost his grandfather at the beginning of the year. An amazing man who fought in world war 2 and was a Lynn cop. He had some amazing stories to tell that I could just sit and listen to for hours. The rain hasn't stopped for what seems like a month.

and yesterday more bad news that I am not ready to talk about yet. I am just so sick of people tipping over my snow globe and to them I say cut the shit I have had enough.....a little bit of good news would be greatly appreciated....

Life is like the jogger who has been jogging for miles only to find out that he hasn't gotten anywhere...he's on a treadmill when all along he thought that he was making huge progress in getting to his destination....do they really even ever have a destination or do they just run and run for the only reason of staying fit which to me seems like a stupid reason to run...which I guess is why I will never be skinny....and I will never figure out my destination....I don't want anymore bad new, I just want to figure out what I am supposed to do so that nothing else goes wrong....when you figure it out let me know.....

peace out.....

No comments: