I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

really?

So yesterday I went to the United Nations aka Market Basket. I find that there are so many things that annoy me about this store, yet I keep going back. I bring my own bags due to my daughter, who insists on making me green...So I ask the bagger whom I help to bag my things, to please put everything in bags. She says ok no problem, and then not ten seconds later she says do you want this is a bag? No really I want everything in a bag except that....please don't bag that one thing...which by the way was a btl of soda. It really annoys me...but I will be back next week..

Also I my car battery died yesterday when my husband was picking up my son at preschool. So I took his truck to go to jump my truck, but hey guess what the latch that opens his hood....BROKEN So no jumping my truck, we called triple A as I was rushing in truck with my son to pick up my daughter who had talent show practice directly after school. Only to find that his truck also had a leak in the windshield that has been there for awhile, dripping onto his dashboard. Why didn't he just get it fixed? O IDK? that would be normal...

So then I rush to work after talent show practice only to find that the computers are not working, my boss is unreachable and I have no idea how to fix them...so I make a few calls and needless to say I have to meet a guy at work today at 10:30 am with my 5 year old son, so that he can fix the computers. Mind you I am just the bar manager and I do not get profit sharing....

let's just say if I didn't have a great sense of humor yesterday would've totally sucked, but alas I have lived to tell the tale. If you haven't guessed by now I tend to be a little bit sarcastic and I don't take myself to seriously. So when you read my blogs please use them for entertainment purposes only....LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

have a great day people!!!

2 comments:

elpadrino617 said...

"Please don't bag that one thing"...that made me laugh. 1 day I was at market basket and I went over to the free coffee machine to get a cup. There was a lady there cleaning the counter. I went to grab a cup and she said, excuse me are you gonna be shoppin today? I said no I'm just here for the free coffee. She gave me the look of death and said you gotta buy something sir..I said relax mam on my way out I'm buying a redbull.. did she honestly think I was there for a free coffee????...I did have an empty carriage but I just got there...so now I named her the coffee cop...

Ponytails.... said...

I know right....ppl are just nuts man...but they are funny and keep me extremely entertained