I got my toes in the water....ass in the sand...not a worry in the world...a cold beer in my hand...life is good today...life is good today...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

ugh is summer really over?

So here we go....first off where the hell did the summer go? I am really annoyed with the fact that next weekend is labor day weekend. I am so not ready for the fun days of fall. Please...first off I have no jeans that fit so in order to actually be warm this fall I am required to go shopping. Secondly who the hell wants to friggin spend half a month raking leaves. I have this giant retarded tree in front of my house, it's leaves don't fall when everyone else's leaves fall....of course not why would they? So I get to rake the leaves that fall from my neighbors trees and blow down the street and conviently stop in front of my house...take a whole Sunday afternoon raking my neighbors leaves because of the damn wind....then when leave raking season should come to an end for all of the normal trees my tree decides that it would be a great time for its leaves to fall...and god forbid the wind pick up as my leaves are falling...um no...my leaves fall and land directly on my front lawn and that's where they stay...until they are raked up...it's beyond fun.
Then we have the fun task of covering the pool and the never ending battle of keeping the rain water off of the pool cover. So we get to stare at the god awful ugly pool cover for the next nine months...and when it rains we have to run outside with the make shift pump stick, it in the pool cover and suck all of the water out before it starts to freeze. Last year I ran outside with the pump, threw it in the pool started sucking the gross water off of the cover and what happens next....o gee let me tell you....I grabbed the pump and the hose ripped out of the bottom of the pump, but hey guess what the pump did not stop pumping...no why would it? That would've been nice, but instead all of the dirty nasty gross smelly disgusting pool cover water came flying threw the pump and smashed directly into my face....it was a really good time...hope it happens again this year...and who designs those pool covers anyway? Really couldn't they make them a little bit cuter...I mean we have to stare at it for nine months out of the years? It's butt ugly....
Fall is jus a reminder of what is to come....WINTER ugh only people who lie will tell you that they enjoy the winter....it sucks!!! How can you enjoy below freezing temperatures, gusting winds, and snow that piles up and gets flithy rotten dirty after the first ten minutes of falling...o wait yes I can't wait to shovel and go sledding and build a friggin snowman....um no don't want to do any of that....I hate the flippin winter!!!!! Omg how about trying to bundle up kids with hats, mittens, snow pants, boots, snow coats, turtlenecks, long johns, fluffy socks, sweatpants, so you finally get all of this one them and they are so excited to go outside and play in the snow,,,,meanwhile I am looking at them like you crazy little aliens why would you want to go outside and freeze to death? So you struggle with them and get all of their gear on the them and send their smiling little faes out into the winter wonderland....THEN...they are outside for about ten minutes when someone is crying because the got a snowball in the face or Mommy its freezing out here can we come in? Really so you bring them in and proceed to remove every article of clothing that you just spent the last 30 minutes of your life putting on them...Screw that....I don't why I even live in New England give me a nice hot humid tropical island anyday....

PEACE KIDS!!!!

No comments: